How to sell my car
Book an appointment and we'll come to you
At webuyurcar we pride ourselves on just how convenient we have made the process of selling a car. This is why we have vehicle purchasers located throughout the country, ready to visit you at your home, at a time that suits you to purchase your vehicle. Read our full sell my car guide to see just how simple we have made the process.
Because we come to you it means you can sit back and relax knowing that you don't need to drive your car to an appointment and then be left with the inconvenience of trying to get back home without a vehicle.
We have vehicle purchasers in Nottingham and the surrounding areas
If you are wondering whether we cover where you live then the good news is that we have purchasers throughout the Nottingham area who are ready to visit you.
So if you are looking to sell your car today, the easiest way is to enter your registration at the top of the page to receive an instant free valuation.
Why choose webuyurcar when selling your vehicle
- We come to you at a time that suits you
- We can visit you at your home or workplace
- On the day of the appointment there is no obligation to sell
- We buy any make and model of car
- The complete process of selling your car is quick. We aim to complete each appointment within an hour
- We will buy cars that have finance remaining on them
- Avoid the hassle of a private sale, choose exactly when you want to sell
- You will receive instant payment direct into your bank account for your vehicle with no extra fees for this service
- You can check your online bank that your money is in your account before we leave
- We come to you for the appointment and so when you sell your car to us you do not need to worry about getting home
I want to sell my car, when are appointments available
We conduct appointments 7 days a week at a time that is convenient to you. Simply enter your registration number in the box above to get your instant free valuation, a member of our friendly call centre team will then call you back to arrange your appointment.
If you would like any more information, then answers to our most frequent questions are available in our FAQ section.
Alternatively, you can call our head office 7 days a week.
Nottingham – Did you know...
Radcliffe Road that runs through West Bridgford was the first road in the world ever to have a Tarmac surface.
Nottingham has not always been the name of the city. In fact, the original name was Snotingham after the Anglo-Saxon tribe the Snotingas who ruled the area some 1500 years ago. I think we can all agree that Nottingham is a much better name!
The market square in the centre of Nottingham is one of the largest in the country, but have you ever noticed the metal strip that runs across the square? This strip marks the divide between what used to be the animal market and the commercial market.
Did you know that the inventor of the traffic light was from Nottingham? John Peake created the first working version in 1866 after adapting the signalling systems that were used on the railway.
The famous Robin Hood statue situated outside Nottingham Castle, with bow and arrow drawn ready to fire at the gatehouse, was unveiled in 1952 and was cast in half-inch thick bronze sections which should last for around 6000 years, and so the legend of Robin Hood should be safe for many years yet!